NILKAMAL LIMITED is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange since 1991.
Nilkamal’s (FY 1011) turnover exceeds INR. Rs. 1499.44 Crores / US$.335.59 million.
Quiet dynamism characterises the Company. Maintaining leadership in its market segments through core values and hard work is a basic tenet driving the Company. Founded by first generation entrepreneurs, the corporate leadership of the company is young and poised to lead the Company to greater heights.
Nilkamal’s Core Businesses
Nilkamal is in 5 Key Businesses:
- Material Handling Crates, Containers and Bins.
- Moulded Furniture such as Chairs, Tables and Cabinets.
- Custom Mouldings & OEM supplies for specific customers.
- @home, the Mega Home Store Retail Chain
- Service Products for Hospitality Industry
Manufacturing and Selling Strengths
The Company has 7 large manufacturing plants in India:
* North – Samba (Jammu & Kashmir) and Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
* East - Barjora (West Bengal)
* West - Sinnar, Nashik (Maharashtra) and Silvassa
(Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli) (2 plants).
* South – Pondicherry (Union Territory)
The Company has advanced machinery in Injection Moulding, Rotational Moulding, Vaccum Forming, Polyurethane Injection (of insulation) and capabilities for SMC and Blow Moulding. Each of these plants have dedicated Tool Rooms.
Occupying a massive total contructed area of 11,33,738 sq ft, all of Nilkamall’s manufacturing plants are ISO 9001/2008 Certified and practice 6 Sigma manufacturing process. This extensive manufacturing infrastructure is ably supported by our wide and strong sales network, operating through 49 Regional Offices and 33 Warehouses spread across India. All the Nilkamal plants, warehouses and offices are connected to the Head Office in real time by ERP, SAP-R3.